In community service journal mini project

The beginning of...

May peace be upon you~

For this second journal,I'm going to talk about the process of what we did.In the previous post,I already said that our group going to sell "Kimbap" , chocolate cake and also brownies. For the brownies, one of my team member manage to get supplier which happen to be her own friend.We decided to take one box of brownies as a first try.It's because we afraid that it couldn't sell well.As we all know,brownies are quite expensive which is why we only take one box.

For the brownies,we decided to do "door to door' sale.It's like we went to people house,and try to sell our brownies.First we did at female hostel only because we just have one box of brownies.Before we start selling,we had a group meeting at student hall.Each of us had tasks to do.One of the members,cut the brownies into a small pieces just like a dice.Then , I open a plastic and put only  pieces of brownies and my friend sealed it with a sealer machine.This two  pieces of brownies we sell it at RM2.50 per one pack. After we finished packed all the brownies,other members place it in a plastic container.Our treasurer already prepared a bottle of exchange money that fill with coins in case the customers gave a big amount of money.

Next,we start to sell the brownies starting from the 3rd floor.We went to the 3rd floor because student post basic mostly stayed at 3rd floor.We know for sure they will buy it because some of the students already asked when we will be selling food at hostel.Thank to God,there's so many customer in one day even though it's our first try and we finished selling the brownies.We also got a lot of positive feedback from the customer.They said even though it just two pieces,the brownies were really tasty.They already asked if they can repeat the order.Our first try were successful!

I have learned that in order to do something,we must not be afraid to fail.For example,our group tried to sell brownies even though we already know that brownies is really expensive.Fortunately,we did sold all of it.Apart from that,I also learn to be confident and more talkative.I'm such an introvert person.I don't really like to talk to someone unless I knew them.But,for my case I tried to talk to a lot of people in order to sell brownies.I have opened up a bit to other people who's are not my clique.

I think that's all for my journal.Thank you.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages