In community service journal mini project

Intro

My name is Norzalika Bt Md Lazim. I am a student nursing from group 56 with matrix number 304153005 . The purpose I create this blog is for individual journal based on our group's project. 

I am from group 4 who's my leader is Afdhal Affandi. 

The picture above shown that our group were having a discussion on what to do with mini project of community service.Each of us gave ideas on how we should start selling food because it will make more money as student always feel hungry during night time. Besides, we also discussed on how we should get the source,who's to contact and target group for our sales.At the end of the discussion, our group decided to sell chocolate cake,"kimbap"( a Korean rice wrapped with seaweed) and brownies.

I think the objectives for this subject is to teach us,students,on how to manage community service and helps those who in need.As for me,I get to learn how to do a business and helping others at the same time.Each of us in the group took part in everything we do such as giving ideas,in charge in certain tasks and also did written proposal together.The leader and his assistant already gave role to each one of us.The only thing we need to do is,do our work according to our role.As for me,I am a supervisor.I need to super vice my group members work.If there's anything wrong,I have to tell them what is wrong and make sure everything is done properly.Apart from that,I also help other in selling the things.

From this subject,I think it's good for the students especially when it came to management skills.I have learned about teamwork. Whenever someone makes a mistake,we tried to help the person and also we keep exchanging the ideas as to improve our group sales and contribution to the subject itself.Besides,I learned about leadership. In this case, I have to monitor my teammates when they doing their work.At the same time, I have to point out mistake that they did and tried to fix it together so that we achieved the perfect work.For example,I helped my friend when doing the proposal.When there's an error in typing,I showed to them the right one.

As for now,I think that's it for my first journal.I have already shared what we did in the beginning.For the next journal,I will explain more details on what we have done.Thank you.

Related Articles

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages