In community service journal mini project

Preparation for food selling (Part 1)

For those who reading this entry,peace be upon you...

Welcome to this entry where I talked about what food my group had prepared and ongoing event during the Street Food Festival.On previous entry,I did told that my group selling 'Kimbap' and brownies.Actually,there's more that our group prepared.We prepared popcorn,moist chocolate cake,'mee kari','bihun sup','puteri ayu','popia cheese' and spaghetti carbonara.


 This is traditional kuih that is called 'Puteri ayu'.My friend made this by herself during weekend at her house.She brought along one of my group members to go to her house to help her prepared these kuih.Our group actually decided to add these because we think that we sell not so much food.Therefore,we add these kuih in our list.We decided to sell it in the morning before the class start as a breakfast for the students.


And this one is called 'Apam polka dot'.This is also made my group member.She loves to bake and so she volunteer herself to make these 'Apam polka dot'.But we make this in limited amount because we don't want it to be wasted if we make it too many.We packed these in one plastic that contain 5 pieces only.We sell it for RM1.50 .

For 'kimbap' we sell it 3 pieces for RM2.50 . It's a bit pricey because the price of seaweed is expensive.Other than that,the ingredients are all cheap.This 'kimbap' have been made by my group member.I helped her during making this 'kimbap' . The ingredients to make 'kimbap' are :

          🔺 Seaweed 
          🔺 Rice
          🔺 Margarine
          🔺 A little bit of salt
          🔺 Sausage
          🔺 Egg 
          🔺 Crab meat 

First,mix the margarine with rice until it feel sticky.Then,spread the seaweed and spread rice on it but not too much.After that,put a layer of egg slice,crab meat and sausage.Then,roll it until it become round enough but don't press to hard because the seaweed might break.Next,I cut the 'kimbap' into 9 pieces.During the cutting,I need to be careful because the seaweed might break if I press the knife too much.One of my team member will packed 3 pieces in 1 packet and sealed it.

This project makes me think that it gives us so much benefit.Such as cooking skill as we can see my friend prepared all the food.This subject teach us to develop teamwork skill.

In next entry,I'll continue this preparation for food selling.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages